Friday, November 7, 2008

Numbing day....


Today, I planned on going to Shane's parents funeral. The weather got in the way of that.... SO, I was there in spirit for the K. family. My heart goes out to each of them.... it was a devastating tragedy... I pray that the K. Family are okay, and that they grieve with the Lord at their sides. I, too, am trying to figure out why our precious Lord would let this happen.... sometimes we cannot see the purpose, only to move forward and live each day to the fullest; we never know what may happen to ourselves and our loved ones.
Godspeed & courage in your healing journey K. family! My heart is with you!

PSALM 118:24
"This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it."

2 comments:

  1. Hello my bestest friend Becky,
    You need to check out my new and ever so simple Blog; Colsons Chaos. Yes it is true I have joined the land of blogging. I will however need some time and practice to beef up my Blog so it is "almost" as cool as yours. Trish

    ReplyDelete
  2. YIPPPPEEEE! You caught the blog-bug....nany-nany-boo-boo! TEE HEE! Now, we can keep track of you! I'm sending you a link for a cutest background.
    ttyl, hugs........me

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.