Saturday, November 22, 2008

"That was EXTREME!!!" Andy said.







Our ornery boys came up with this entertainment last night. Andy said, "WHOOOO what an AWESOME ride!" Yep, thrill seekers we have on our hands....Uh OH! Are we in for it? Anyhow, they had a great time, and Jeffey and I laughed our butts off at them! Tee Hee! FUNNY! Well, the candle party was fun. Then, I went to bet at midnight. The BNSF called me in at 1:30 am. OUCH! That hurt.....
K, have a great day... Not sure what we are up to yet?!?!?
p.s. This is our nephew Connor, he got his first deer! WHAT a nice one! Congrats Connor!
TTYL..............hugs......................

3 comments:

  1. Oh My goodness!! My boys did almost the same exact thing Becky!! Except it was with a crib mattress!!! And then they would slam into the sliding wood door for the indoor garden!! Doesn't sound like fun to me...but they sure thought it was fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least they had their helmets on!Muffy

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.