Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Indoor cat makes journey home!

(Jeffey, hair club for men representative. "Meow", our cat on our deck this morn.)


Yes, you read correctly. Our cat, "meow", has made the long journey from Unckie & Aunties to our back deck. AMAZING! "I have heard of that happening...but?" was my reply. Yes, it is our cat. And Auntie hasn't seen her near their barn for quite a long time. So, it is weird, strange and bizarre!!!!!!!!! Jeffey still doesn't want her in the house, as she had a peeing problem (reason she went to the farm). So, she can stay, just outside. Jeffey gave her tuna, and some loves. The kiddo's are thrilled! Animals are pretty curious creatures!


Okay, I am off today by mistake. I put in for Thursday, and mistakenly got the wrong date! OOPS... So, we will roll with it! I think that I may have to lay off tomorrow to be able to take Matt to his appt. We will see. I don't want to miss my Thursdays. I love them!


Jeffey is home, too. So, let's go shopping! I am trying to talk him into it, yet! YIPPEE! He is not responding.... pay day is tomorrow, come on? Too bad Hobby Lobby is so stinking far....


I got off work at 11:30 last night, and came home to my hubby waiting up for me. We had a beer and worked on my laptop. It is not quite right.... we will see.


Okay, have a great day

3 comments:

  1. Cats are remarable. I know of a dog that traveled over 100 miles to go home but didn't think cats cared that much. Have fun shoppin if you can talk Jeff into it! I plan on going to Hobby Lobby within in the next few days myself to get some things for the Christmas Dinner. Starting to get a little enthused about Christmas...just been so many deaths in the family to really get excited. Need to hug and squeeze a couple of babies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! That is something!! I am surprised nothing got her! The neighbors weiner dog travels three miles to our place about every other day- through the corn feilds just to see our dogs!! One day we went outside and there was a weiner dog in our kennel with our dogs!!LOL That is a keeper photo of Jeff!Let's do something SOON!! Muffy

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOSH! THAT'S JUST AMAZING! THAT LITTLE KITTIE DESERVES LOTS OF TUNA, HUH. BLESS IT'S HEART & LIL' PAWS!

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.