Thursday, November 6, 2008

My Silly Snow Babes!








"Yea! It snowed, Mommy!" We immediately got our new snow boots & pants out to try-on. Then, geeze, might as well go out and try them out since school doesn't start until 10:00. YIPPEE!! Meggie found her baby outside frozen with ice, too!

I slept like crap last night. The trees were banging on the house, and the wind gusting was awful! Sometime in the night the power went out, and then came back on. What a nasty first storm of the season! I feel like I want to jump into my coffee to warm up! BRRRR!

I think I will go make a fire!

Take Care and try to have a good day! I am 1st out, and think I will work on cleaning my office..... get my thoughts together for Christmas projects.

Hugs.......................2U

p.s. Please put all of us into your prayers; Lot's going on in our lives that we need to lift up!

P.s.s. Check out Shaye M. 's blog and the B/W photo's..... I'm inspired!

4 comments:

  1. Oh Bec, my kids were just like that, they couldn't wait to get outside and play in the snow....of course I kind of liked it too......Welcome the first snow of the season!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little Meg...adorable! The kids look like they had a great time out in the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for coming by today dear. Talk to ya soon, k.

    Ang :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look like they are having so much fun!! Megan is getting so big!!! So not fair it seems like she was just a baby not long ago!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.