Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Now I know why....

.........I have been so irritated, confused emotionally, sad, sore, and just plain bitchy. Yep, PMS the week before Christmas. What could be better??? My family is really walking on eggshells.....ARGH! I hope it gets better today. DAMN IT!

On a lighter note, Catie L. called me last night and asked me if I signed a book of B.J.'s at the POW WOW while representing our beautiful Crawford, and she saw me on the ABC Nightly News. YEP, It got me on national news....check it out....look for the star-spangled vested lady. http://abcnews.go.com/WN/story?id=6512363&page=1
My one second of fame......

Okay, 1st out for work....looks like 1800 on duty possibly. I need to get some stuff done, but the Railroad is interrupting! I need to wrap some gifts, but how with the receiver's running around the house??????? Okay, call Grandma! K......Take Care............. off to the farm?!?!?!
****UPDATE****
Got called in to work for noon. So much for the plans today!

3 comments:

  1. Sorry girl! You need to tell Aunt Flo not to visit during the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Sorry to hear about the timing of the monthly mantra... But so excited to see you on the national news! Thanks for representing our little community!

    Don't worry about the wrapping -- you will find the time -- it will all come out in the wash, right?!?!?!?

    Hugs -

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.