Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Have a...........

.....holly, jolly Christmas! You guys are so dear to me.... thank you for supporting me and loving me just the way I am. Merry Christmas!
I am off to work @ 0900, then hopefully off in time for church. THEN, no more work until Saturday! YEA! YEA! Love it! Got the gifts wrapped last night. Gma took the kids overnight, and they had fun of their own making gingerbread guys/girls. We will be leaving for Paxton after we open gifts in the morning, and celebrating with the entire family there for a few days.
Please take care and travel safely.
Lots of LOVE & Hugs to U and yours...................

2 comments:

  1. Yes we do love you just the way you are! Please be careful with your travels, too. See you next year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Becky! Enjoy your family holiday time and drive careful.

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.