Saturday, December 20, 2008

We are on the mend....

Last night, Meggie started having the pukes, too. So, be WARNED to those of you who may have been in contact with her (i.e. Christmas Program) I am VERY sorry, but she showed NO signs of illness that night. Maybe I need to quarantine my children when one gets sick, then keep them ALL home? I guess maybe so.... Anyhow, she is better today. I have more laundry going, and cleaned the carpets. So, I think that it is just Mommy & Daddy left to get the bug.
Today, I am waiting on work to call this afternoon. I worked at 1800 to 0100 last night. Jeffey worked midnight to 0730. He is sleeping now..... poor guy.... left him in the puke storm last night!
Well, off to the shower! My dear friend Trish is stopping by today for a short visit! Miss her desperately! hopefully, we will plan some time together soon...........
Have a GREAT day!
Hugs to U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.