Monday, December 29, 2008

Whoo Hoo! We're MOTIVATED!

K, I know that you have all heard this before....but.....Jeffey & I are on the mission of getting ourselves healthy! It is THE hardest thing for me to do....lose weight. I quit smoking about 9 years ago, and that was VERY difficult(I smoked 1 and 1/2 packs a day!) BUT, I did it! Now, we are going to do this. I just want to cry about the weight I have gained... where the HELL did it come from? It blind-sided me, and I didn't see it coming on.... jeans got a bit tight, though! Anyhow, you skinny people out there, count your blessings!!! Having this fat gene is not an easy one to combat. I think this is the fight of a lifetime.....fight to be thin!
OKAY, get going girls! Tag along with me! (thanks Mandy for showing me that it CAN and WILL be done!)

1 comment:

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.