Thursday, January 29, 2009

Awww, the coffee is good!


On Monday, I went to Chadron for Dr. appointment, for my back. He said that I need physical therapy and steroids. UGH! YUCK! So, I am trying to get better, it's a bulging disk. I guess I have a high pain tolerance and have lived with it for quite some time. Anyhow, I went to Safeway and found my whole bean vanilla nut cream coffee!!!! YEA! I am famous for this at my house, and couldn't get it any longer at Absalon's. SO, I am enjoying a yummy cup-o-joe now while Meggie sleeps. I couldn't sleep for some reason, lots on my mind. I guess nothing too major. I need more gal-pal time, and a vacation would be nice. When we get our debts payed down, then we will have an extravagant vacation.

This May, we are planning a trip to Kansas City to visit our good friends (jeff's best friend) Paul & Dawn. They are so good to us and we miss them horribly now that we live up here. We used to go visit them once a month or vice verse when we lived in York. Anyhow, Andy is betrothed to Josie, their 8 year old daughter. They had their first date together at age 2....(I have pictures of them sitting in front of the TV watching a movie) So, we are planning on going to the Zoo in Omaha, then to KC to Worlds of Fun, and the Union Train Station. Matt & I have been talking about it quite a bit, so we need to do more research on what we can see there. I have plans on visiting my Close To My Heart Director, Mary. She is such a neat gal, and I can't wait to meet her and play at her house. She is planning a party in my honor! Tee HEE! Can't wait!

Anyhow, I am working like a dog (but getting really inky with my new papers/inks ;)), every night at 9:00 p.m. I am in fear that I will be getting bumped, and have to go to the midnight job. We will deal with it IF & WHEN it happens.

Take Care, Hugs 2 U.......................................................

3 comments:

  1. I so totally agree with you about the gal-pal time. It would be great to be able to just pack up and run away for a weekend!! I hope that you don't get bumped to the nasty midnight shift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Becky, I love Coffee too!! and thank you for your kind words about the BIG CHANGE lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gal Pal time we all need more of!!! YEAH!

    I pray they leave you on the 9:00 shift -- that midnight shift sounds icky...!

    Mom said she really enjoyed seeing you Monday -- she's still talking about how much Meg has grown! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.