Friday, January 9, 2009

GOOOOOD Mornin'!

(Moorea, my dream vacation location)

Hey Girlies!

I had a great night last night with my gal-pals. As usual, we had some hysterical laughs, and some serious conversations.... THANKS U! PLUS, we ate some yummy food, and some NASTY wine (sorry about the wine!) I won't ever do that again (never buy wine in a milk carton style container!)! EWWWWWWW!

Anyhow, Meggie and I are off to the basement to work out! Must burn those calories off..... Have a great day!

Hugs...........................

P.S. Meggie just said this to me while I was getting dressed, " Mommy you have boobies, I have 'imples'." TEE HEE! Then I said, " You have baby boobies, Meg." Her reply was, " Yeah, I do!"

5 comments:

  1. glad u had a good time with your girlfriends. it's nice to have those times together. i don't know what i would do without them:) have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT!! You don't like 'wine in a box'? Twi and I downed 1/2 a box one night...after the first couple glasses...it's not to bad!! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah -- wine in a box is okay in large quantities only...!! HA HA HA!!

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.