Sunday, January 18, 2009

WHOO Hoo, what a weekend!





Yep, Jeffey and I went to Rapid on Saturday. We left after a family breakfast with my parents, Unckie & Auntie, and my Grandparents, and my Aunt and Uncle from Denver. SUper nice, and yummy! Anyhow, we got to Rapid and hit all the great spots, H.L., the Mall, Olive Garden, Harley shop, Menards, Target, Sam's Club, Wal-mart, ect. ect. Yep, got some bargains! YIPPEE! And we went to the Rapid City Rush Hockey game. SOOOOO NEAT! We loved it! The fantastic music (old and new Rock) and the fast pace of the whole deal. We cannot wait to take our boys to a game in February. I am pretty sure that they will love it. No, we didn't get to go on the bus, as it was cancelled for lack of interest. We were glad, as we got to go and do what we wanted... BUT, our tickets were right next to the camera mans platform, so we had to look in-between his legs to see the west-end of the ice. TOO FUNNY! Also, we had a great hotel room, and I got my OWN bed! YEA! Nope, I really wanted it that way..... COMFY! So, we are super tired, and our pockets are empty ;) Our kids had a great time at the farm. They rode the dirt bike, chased the cows, feed the thousand barn kitties, and helped Papa. They also played Monopoly Jr. Seemed to really like that. Papa, too. K, off to bathe everyone in my tub..... always on Sunday nights in my tub. K, have a great night.....

3 comments:

  1. Glad you guys had a great time Beck! We have a hockey team back home & we ALWAYS loved going...just the rush you get we they slam into the glass is worth it all!! :) Is for me anyway :) Hope to hear from ya this week, Preston would love to see Meagan. Chow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad a good time was had by all! We had a good time at the Ag Banquet Saturday. That was about the only other thing we did other than work on the room.

    Anyhew, we're just getting ready to give up on the scrappin room for tonight and call it a day, and I'm getting the "you're blogging again" look so I'd better run!

    Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love watching hockey too!!! We used to go when we lived in Lincoln. Please tell me that you went to Hobby Lobby too?? hee hee!!

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.