Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sunday, a day of rest...




(Above: Andy & Abby-Marisa's Pup-; Meggie and Jaxon-2 weeks ago-; Me, taken by Andy)


Yesterday, I spent the ENTIRE day at work... worked 12 hours....YUCK! I know I should not be complaining. Sorry. Anyhow, Kids @ the ranch with my parents, and had a great time playing checkers and ect. Then I got there at 9 p.m. and stayed the night. Meggie didn't want to sleep with me, she wanted to sleep with Grandma. And that she did! She snuggled Papa most of the night!
So, Today we spent outside riding the 4-wheeler, and the dirt bike. Grandma had to bring the dirt bike in the house to warm it up enough to start. Yep, you heard correctly. THEN, she got it started in the house! Tee Hee! Good thing she had a HUGE sliding door that opens 45 inches! What a hoot she is! Andy road it off and onto an ice patch near one of the tanks, slid to a stop and killed the engine! OOOPS! So, I drove out and fetched him and the dirt bike in the back of the van. Dirt Bike wouldn't restart.... Andy was P.O.ed and was literally kicking it a few times.....



K, I am called in for 9 p.m. tonight. Jeffey should be home late this evening from Gillette. Yep, he got bumped out of Crawford. Now, he is back to working out of Edgemont. Bummer, we loved having him home to help out! K, have a great night!



Hugs................

4 comments:

  1. Darn it!! It sounds like everyone had a good time at Grandmas. Thank God for Grandmas, huh?!?!?

    Don't work too hard -- hugs to all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. On my comment above (Darn it!!) -- I was thinking of Andy's dirt bike ride's abrubt end -- That didn't read right! Sorry! |BLONDE|

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Beck..thnks for the email, Justin's going to make a phone call in the morning. Later!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your mom! She can be my grandma anytime! :0) Motorcycles in the house, how fun?!

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.