Tuesday, January 13, 2009

It made me want WINE and CHOCOLATE!




(Another pic of wine and chocolate from the internet)

Yesterday, I began my testing for work at 8:30, and finish at 5:00. Nope, I didn't take ANY breaks, but a 2 minute potty break. IT WAS AWFUL and totally stressed me out! I was the first here in Crawford to take the "new" test. It was a bunch of nasty scenarios, and ect. VERY confusing at times. But I made it! WHEW! I needed some definate nerve settling when I got home. SO, I did! Chocolate and wine it was! YUMMMMMMY!


So, today, I am off to the cabin to help Ma set up for a meeting. I need to load tables and chair from here and haul out there. It shouldn't be too bad. Then back to town to pick Meg up from school. Then, a nap. As I have to go to work tonight. UGH!


Well, not much happening here, just wishing that I had a day to scrap and make fun things in my office...... soon. I will make time for it!


Have a great day!


Hugs................................

1 comment:

  1. Meg can come over ANY time, just give us a call...Preston's been talking about her constantly :)

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.