Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My House is a mess but..........







I got crafty! I've been wanting to make some of these, and here is the prototype! YEA! I plan on making much larger ones, with My Sis-In-Law Marisa. We have some big ideas to execute!
Anyhow, I have lost 6 pounds so far. I know that I could have done better, as I cheated with some chocolate. But, it was YUMMY! I will take the remaining amount to the basement freezer. Maybe that will deter my habits. So, I think I will step up the diet, and add 5 minutes to my daily elliptical routine. It is NOT an easy batter to fight..... Last night I realized that this is the heaviest I have ever been. YIKES! AND, I weigh 100 pounds more that I did when I graduated from high school........YIPES!!! Every time I diet and lose, then I gain twice the amount back! UGH! K, this time IS different. I promised myself. Keep on track...... FIGHT to be THIN!
Well, it is cold and snowy this morning. I still made my kids walk to school. They needed to get some energy worn off before school. We are only two blocks way....... ANyhow, I am off to bed. I got home from work at 3:00 am, then our college gal has to leave by 7:30 am for her first class. SO, I have to get up and get everyone off to school. Now, I am head back to bed. Jeffey got home sometime after I did, too. -He is still sleeping, though.-
Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Soooooooo cute! You will have to set up a project like you did before (the one at your house); it was so much fun and I loved it. Course I'm out of commission for a little bit..but NOT long!

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.