Sunday, January 25, 2009

WHOA, THAT'S a ToN of SnOw!




Well, I think that we have a foot of snow on the ground right now, and the forecast says that we are going to get about 4 to 8 inches more! YIPES! THANK the Lord for the snowblower... I guess Jeffey will be taking the 4-wheel drive to work tonight! He is on the line-up for midnight-ish..... I am so glad that I have a whole 6 blocks to drive to the Depot. LUCKY, I am! The kiddo's just came in from outside. They were busy building a snow fort.... funny! And now they are having the traditional hot-chocolate, made by Andy! Tee Hee! He has learned how to use the microwave....with some supervision!

I have a Dr. appointment in Chadron @ 10:30 am tomorrow. I hope that the road is plowed by then.... I am sure that it will be. Our Roads guys do a great job trying to be ahead of this snow. So, I guess I am off to cook some soup, then a nap. Work tonight at 9:00... as usual.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.