Sunday, January 11, 2009

whATs WiTh ThAt?


k, Cutest blog backgrounds has been down for some time! I am thinking I need to change my blogger background.... I love the pink and green, but maybe a change?
Anyhow, just got up, and the new sitter from CSC was great! She is totally the one for us! So, she is unavailable for next weekend, hopefully Grandma can help. Anyone need a job as a fill-in for us??? Call me if you are interested!
K, off to the shower, then to Aunties for a candle party. The kids will go with, but be restricted to the basement at Aunties.... hopefully that will work.
Tomorrow, I have my recertification for my Engineers License.... not looking forward to computer based training for 8 hours! UGH!
Jeffey will be home tonight, too! YEA!
Have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.