Thursday, January 15, 2009

Man-child vs. Woman-child....

(Jaxon & Meg-her betrothed- June 04, taken by Brandi)



As usual, Meggie is my constant shadow and helper. I was attempting to get some plants out of my bathroom to put on the plant shelf in the living room. So, we were in the bathroom picking the dead leaves off each plant. Then, I thought that the area around the tub needed vacuumed. So, I asked Meg to go get the little vacuum (clue #1) which she gets for me very often without complaining. Then she immediately begins vacuuming (clue #2) without being asked! AND here's the clincher....(clue#3) she moves items while vacuuming! What MAN does that? Holy-CRAP! Was I amazed?! Okay, you are thinking she learned from watching me, but NO, I do not vacuum very often (hate to admit it). What a little prodigy I am raising! TOO CUTE! Girls are pretty darn smart.... Never underestimate us!


Hugs.........

3 comments:

  1. Aren't they just a couple of cuties and yes, there is a big difference in boy/girl actions, believe me after raising 3 boys and 1 girl...I know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! And whether you want to admit it or not, that is because she has a great example!! Keep up the good work, Meggie!

    Shelby has been on a cooking binge lately, and informed Haley last night, when she was complaining that she didn't want Shelby's hot dogs again, and she informed Haley that she wasn't making anything special for her, because she could eat what we had already made! LMAO!!

    Kiss the kids for us and we'll see you soon!

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.