Monday, January 26, 2009

They were born today!

Yep, our cat had kittens this morning! She had 2 dead ones before I left at 8:30, then when I got home at noon she had two live ones! She is a good mommy so far. Meggie & the Boys are really fascinated with them.... they want to keep them(of course). Anyhow, they are yellow/white kittens, just like their mommy. CUTE!
Otherwise, my Dr. appt. went well. I have to do some physical therapy and take some steroids for awhile for my back. We will see how that works out....
The boys had their first wrestling practice this afternoon. They seemed to really like it so far. They both learned quite a lot, and were anxious to show me their new moves...
Well, not much else happening here. JUST LOTS OF SNOW. I am not sure how much we really got.

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! Glad we got two live ones, sorry about the others... :-(

    We are finally NOT getting any more snow, as of a few hours ago.

    Glad the kids are taking well to the new kitties -- I don't envy you the task of caring for them or making the decision to keep/give away/move them to the farm... whatever. That will be a tough one! Glad Mow is doing well, too! Ttyl!

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.