Friday, January 23, 2009

We soaked our troubles away......

(Preston with Meg's shoe- He loves her shoes... had one of her pink & brown sketchers on last night!)


Last night the girls came over for Marisa's Birthday Party. We soaked our feet, had a glass of wine and had some great conversations.... sure glad I have you guys! The we ate some of Jeffey's yummmmmmmy chicken chili. DELICIOUS! He is such a great cook. Ang brought the BEST salad in the world! We gobbled it up! And then we topped it off with chocolate fondue with strawberries, angel food cake, marshmallows, pretzels, & bananas. YUM! Now, I need to elliptical those calories off.... All of us girls are on a lifestyle change (eating healthier & exercising). SO, maybe soon we will be some HOT MAMA'S!!!!!!!! Okay, we already are, but thinner ones ;)


Yesterday, I took Matt to Chadron for his appointment, then had my haircut by the BEST Hairdresser EVER- Lori @ Tanglez in Chadron. YEA! Now, I have great hair again, no more hat days! Then we went and ate some Chinese with Jess & Phae. Yumm! What a hoot those two are.... got some good laughs. Thanks GIRLS! Love ya!

Jeffey went to work @ 8:00 this morning, so he got some sleep before getting called back. He didn't get much time off.... 18 hours. YUCK!

Have a great snowy day!

2 comments:

  1. I came homeand put the girls to bed. Kam finally fell asleep at 10:30. I trotted my happy, yet tired, ass downstairs and worked out. Boy I'm tired this morning. Need a nap! Can't, have a PIRC meeting at eleven and then I need to get things ready for tonight...Better get busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am jealous of the girl time!! I cannot wait for the first weekend in April so we can have some girl time!! Strawberries and chocolate oh how yummy!!

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.