Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Cupcake Obsessed?


Me, too! Yep, I got my new cupcake stamp for free! Yep, some rewards program the company had. So, Meggie and I just had to play with it! This morning was our first opportunity! YIPPEE! It was soooooo much fun. AND Meggie is becoming quite a crafter. She knows how to apply pop-dots, cut ribbon, stamp, and clean your stamp after every change of color, and put them away properly. FUNNY! Anyhow, here's a little taste of what we are making.....

The kids get out early from school today, and my boys are going to the after school program, so that I can have a nap uninterrupted! Yes, I got home from work @ 3:00 am, and then got up at 7:20 so that we can get ready for school. Our college gal, Carrie has a class at 8:00 am. SO, I am tired, but charged up on coffeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Wheeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Obsessed with pink, and cupcakes!

Jeffey went to work @ 5:30 this morn. He is working out of Edgemont, and enjoys the run.... Plus the money is good up there. I can work less ;) tee hee.

OH, yes! Forgot the big news! The boys are doing Jr. Wrestling this year! Yep, even Andy is warming up to the idea. He says that he is a basketball player... so next year he will maybe do that instead ( kids must be 3rd graders for B-ball) SO, he will be broadening his athletic horizons with his brother. Matt is all about strategies, so I think that he will do well. He plays checkers really well, and whips most everyone..... so he maybe a great wrestler, as it takes brain-power as well as strength....

Okay, we just got 98% of the Christmas stuff stuffed back into the storage area under the stairs. I always find more of the stuff for weeks here and there... UGH! I got the Valentine stuff out and was excited about a change of looks, too. I have been working on repositioning some pictures and ect. in the living room. Wanna help? I am definitely open to any opinions.... as I am trying to freshen up the house. It has been the same for 5 years now.... can you believe that it has been 5 years in our new home? Me neither. What a wonderful 5 years, too. It's GREAT to be home...... Lovin' it!

K, enjoy the beautiful weather....

hugs............................................

3 comments:

  1. wow, 5 years! that lot was such an eye-sore until you moved in and drastically changed it for the better!!

    Ya, enjoy the weather today if you get a chance because this weekend it is a high in the 20s. How crazy is that?!
    -Jody

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow five years!! That's awesome!! We are on TWO years in our house here. I still have yet to paint the walls yet!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome cupcake!
    I have to admit to being a little lazy with my stamps. I have a HUGE drawer full. At one time I even counted them and put the total on my blog. I want to say 2 hundred and something. Lately, I've only been using a couple of the basic ones. ?? Too many neat toys, too little time?
    Have fun with your new find. :))

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.