Saturday, January 24, 2009

It has never been so fun!


A candle party, that is! Yes, we had some laughs, fantastic food, and great conversation. THANKS PHAE for becoming a consultant, and inviting us to your inaugural party..... WE are addicts.... candle addicts. Matter of fact, I just lit one of the tealights I won last night, on the desk next to me. I think it is Tamboti Safari. So far, so goooooooood............... Haley stayed with all the kids here so that Jess and I could go to the party. Hay is a fantastic sitter, and can handle ALL of our little monsters. LOVE HER!

Anyhow, long night at work for me. I got off at 4:00 am, and came home and went directly to bed. Carrie had to leave at 8:00 for Chadron to work on a big project for a class. So, I AM DEFINITELY looking forward to nap time today! WHEEEEEWWWIIEEEEE!

Kiddo's watching movies, playing and Wii-ing.
Have a great day all!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.