Thursday, October 9, 2008

Damn, LICE!


Yep, we got a note from the school, and YES there is a LICE outbreak. Three of Andy's classmates got it!............ARGH! Hopefully we avoid it. As Andy doesn't associate with these students much....

Well, we chased the cows (moved them) last night on the 4-wheelers, and Andy rode by himself over to the pasture and back. He did very well and didn't make me nervous (much). Anyhow, we did well, and wasn't hard, as cows wanted to come home! Gee! Tomorrow, I will be in Chadron with Matt and hopefully my new glasses will be in. I am getting some headaches from the reading and tedious things I do....
Mom's yard is still beautiful, and full of flowers. I took some pics, and will post later.

Oh yea! The kiddo's went to the firehall for "Fire Prevention Week". and saw Smokey the Bear. Meggie was frightened of him and refused to go near him. They then got to spray water and ride the fire truck back to the school. Jeffey volunteered to help with this public safety deal to ensure our children know what to do..... THANK YOU FIREMEN!
Well, you all have a great day......
Hugs..........................2U

8 comments:

  1. I thought you were gonna tell us you guys all have head lice! I pray you all avoid it! Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh geeze!! I pray you don't, I pray we all don't get it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to ride 4 wheelers!! Fun! -Misty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, isn't this just peachy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopefully you'll be able to avoid it! In the last district I taught in we weren't allowed to legally know which students had it (after it was medically determined), so I'm surprised it's been publicized which students have it here. OTOH, in the first district I taught in, we had to do the lice checks ourselves each month. They gave us the gloves and long tooth pick thingies and taught us to line the kids up and go head to head. Uh, that was fun as you can imagine. But it at least helped us stop anything as soon as it started. It makes my head itch to think about it. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. EEEEKKK!!

    Best of luck with that -- I hope you are able to control it, and keep it from spreading. That can be such a pain in the @$$!!

    I ordered Course # 2 for my Medical Transcription today. Could be done earlier than planned!!

    Woohoo!!

    Have a good day --
    Blundells

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fireman are great, not to mention HOT! ~ Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, Deb!
    -Jeffey

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.