Saturday, October 11, 2008

Let's GO HUSKERS!





(Today JAXON's Birthday Suit, Meggie & Me @ Jaxon's party; Daddy-O and fella's @ RED/WHITE game last Spring.)

Good Mornin'! **Coffee Cheers***



How are all of you? BRRRRR! It's chilly out there! My computer say's its 35 degrees! YIPES! Now, where is my winter stuff? OH, Yea. I never put it away! TEE HEE! Kids got to wear their new coats for the first time yesterday. They were excited! We need snow boots yet. Guess maybe on payday, we will get 3 pairs of snow boots. UGH!

Yesterday I worked the 3:00 p.m. shift with a royal pain-in-the-ass. A guy bumped in here from Bridgeport, and is a real eccentric! I was his pilot (familiarization trip for him) He drove me crazy, so I dove into my new book by Sara Donati. EXCEPT my new glasses have been really hard to adjust to. I feel cross-eyed! Some say that I will adjust soon...... I am getting tired of the adjustment period!
Today, we have Jaxon's birthday party at the Firehall! YEA! My kids are sooooooo excited for it! They love Mr. Jaxon and he has the best parties! We heard that there will be some fire truck rides!
I am probably going to work at 3:00 p.m. UGH! Jeffey in bed from working the midnight shift.
Have a great day!
hUgs to .............................U


p.s. PLEASE, Please leave me a comment! I am loooooossssiiiiinnnngggg! HELP ME?????





9 comments:

  1. I'm trying my hardest to help you but I can only leave one comment!! See you at the party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, man. You ended up working with that guy? Scary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I missed a comment on the 6th I think. Leaving one for that day. If I'm wrong just don't count it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love the picture of my baby! Thanks for coming today! We sure enjoy having you guys around! Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the picures! Send me copies of you and Meg and Jax. ~Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Damn Ganz! Take the sack!!!!
    -Jeffey

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi girl!! I can feel your pain with working with wierdos!! I bet i can figure it out who it was?! I think brandi is the official party planner!! Looked like Jaxson's party was fun- wish i was there!! I would have loved it!! we should all hire her to do our parties!! Muffy (hope you read this Brandi LOL)

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.