Tuesday, October 14, 2008

YEE HAAAWWWW! It's Tuesday!

(Ma's beautiful red flowers on Sunday)

Hey Girlies & Jeffey!

You did it! We are over 100 comments! YIPEE! Everyone will get a prize now! Just leave me your address (if I don't have it already) I can't believe that you guys got into this contest, like I did! Jeffey actually read my blog, too. TOO Funny!

Okay, today I am working again! Although it won't be a typical day. My work pal, Bob Garland is finally retiring TODAY! I get the honor of working with him on his last run.... it is bittersweet. SO, it will be a fun day. Then on Saturday, I am party planner for his retirement party at the Ranch House. SO, busy week.

AND, Mom & Ron picked the neighbors apples. However, they picked 250 lbs. for Ma and I to peel and freeze for pies..... YUMMY! I can't wait, as many of you know yourselves the delicious pies these make.

Have a great day, and THANK U for all the comments..... You guys are the best!

Hugs........................2U

7 comments:

  1. Yes, you can have the computer so you can blog.
    -Jeffey

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...over 100...CRAZY!! I will definetly purchase one of your pies when you have one baked!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What so exciting about a Tuesday? -Shane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pregnant women love apple pies!! Hint, hint!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Beck! I just got in from being gone for two days in Ravenna!! Miss reading my girls' blogs!! I need to start bringing my labtop with me so i can get online at the other end! Love Ya and PS. You can ship apple pies to Hay Springs! Or better yet deliver!! Muffy

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.