Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Good Mornin'!

Guess what? Our Bunn coffee pot died on Sunday..... Yes, a complete tragedy here. We will have to give it a proper burial. It seem that it died of acute hard water clogging it main arteries.... BOO-Hoooooooo! I am devastated. I need my cup-o-joe every morning. So, today I guess I will go to Citgo. we are purchasing a new one off the Internet today. As Jeff determined that the warranty doesn't cover extreme hard water situations.
Okay, today we are off to school and work. Kids sure love school..... Andy for the social, Matt for the dinosaurs! Meggie loves to play with Kamden.....
I wish I could go play with my friends and have lunch with them :(

9 comments:

  1. I haven't been here in forever! I have some serious reading to do.

    I'm SO sorry to hear about your coffee pot. That would kill us. With our cappucino machine we only used distilled water for that very purpose and Lee would clean it out by running vinegar through it just about once per week (followed by a couple rounds of distilled water before making a new pot).

    What kind are ya getting???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey did you try running vinegar through it! We have to do it to our bunn ever so often and it cleans that stuff out! And run that piece they give you to clean it through it- It works ! maybe you can rececitate it! Muffy

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and your coffee addiction! It's kinda like me and my chocolate addiction! I feel for you... Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm... it would be fun to see your friends and have lunch with them EVERY DAY! We'd love it. Lucky kids.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear about the coffee pot -- that can be cause for FEMA to come in within some families...!!

    Hope all are well -- check out our website (blundells.aboutmymbaby.com) for some video of Haley's volleyball. Some good pics, too.

    And about lunch -- call me anytime!! HA HA!! ... No, really!!

    Hugs --
    Blundells

    ReplyDelete
  6. You and your coffee....
    I paid for your candles. When do you get off work? Or you could stop before work, whichever works.
    Lunch...SOON!!
    Kamden missed Meg today. We were in Chadron all day. Eye appointments and dance....Long a$$ day!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gotta have that coffee! ~ Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, coffee & bloggging AGAIN!!!
    -Jeffey

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.