Thursday, October 23, 2008

Happy Birthday JEFFEY!

Music in honor of Jeffey.... his favorite all-time song!


Jeffey turns the big 40 today.... He is not too thrilled... I still love him and think he's the best hubby & daddy!


Megan is eating her breakfast, yes, just the syrup! In her "lake of syrup" is a pancake! So, she thinks she needs more! NO SIR---E!!!! "SCREAM" Meggie did. Too bad so sad little sticky girl!
Okay, today is Matt's appointment in CHadron. Then to Walmart for the last minute Halloween costume supplies. THen to the farm for the apple-doings. Yes, we haven't had much time for the apples that Ma & Ron picked a week ago. The cows keep interferring with the plans ;) SO, I will try to work on that this afternoon.......
Then the fun begins! YIPPEEE! I love Thursdays!

I am Thankful for:
-Family
-Faith
-Faithful Friends
-Coffee
-Chocolate
-Health
Quote of the day:
"Friends are relatives you make for yourself." - Eustache Deschamps

5 comments:

  1. I am giggling to myself, I love the way you talk in this post. Give Meg a ladle! Happy birthday Jeff. I hope you get a huge cake to hold all your candles ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 40th Jeff!! Hope you all have a great day!! See U later!! Misty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 40th Jeff! I could have sworn you said you were 33 at the Fireman's Ball last year. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday JEFF!!!!
    The big 40, how exciting!!! I hope it turns into a great day for you.

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.