Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Here's the challenge....


Okay, Shay W. and I have been talking, and thinking that we should have a friendly contest on the number of blogger comments we each can accumulate in a two week period. SO, this means that the whoever the winner between Shay & I must make a AWESOME homemade gift for the other.
AND, you the commenter's will be entered into a drawing of an AWESOME handmade-super-cool-WORTHY gift, for both Shay's commenter's, and mine. SO, get to registering, if you haven't. And write, write, write those comments!
I WANT TO WIN! HELP ME OUT!???!!!???

And tonight I had an awesome experience..... the wind in my face, vibrations between my thighs, cool fresh, tingling feelings all over.... YEP, we went on a Harley ride out towards the Fort, then out south towards Belmont. Then we turned around and came back! WHAT AN AWESOME FEELING! And Meggie was with us, she loved it! Anyhow, we need to do that more often.....

Quote of the day:
"Friends are the siblings God forgot to give us."

8 comments:

  1. Ya, I saw you three headed out when I looked up the street this evening. Glad you had fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Beck! Just stopping in to help ya out! Sounds as if all is going well out there and things are going pretty good here too... Brian should be done with chemo 11/11 and hopefully we will be in the new house by the end of the year! Hugs & take care! ~Marla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...I thought you bought a new toy....HEHEHEHE!!! Sending a comment your way....Go....U!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought that comment was going to be "in the gutter" for a moment... leave it to us perves to think that way.

    Glad to hear about the contest. I've been thinking that more people need to leave comments on our website, too. Leave it to you gurlz to come up with such a creative idea to increase web traffic! I am so excited to see the results!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leaving a comment........Megan looked beautiful in her little dress! Kam wore one today just for the heck of it, she wanted to wear one...maybe she knew her best friend was going to wear one because of her special day!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leave it to you girls!! I enjoy catching up with my friends and this seems to be the way to do it ! Muffy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here is another comment for ya! Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your blogging again?
    Jeffey

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.