Friday, October 10, 2008

HOORAY FOR COFFEE!!!!!!














OOOO, OOOO, LA LA! OH BABY! It came! YES! YES! YES!
(Muff- Here's your pic. Jeffey said we should have taken one yesterday...I guess I looked better with my hair done and complete make-up done)


Yep, my new Bunn came yesterday, and I promptly made a pot of sumptuous coffee! YIPEE! There is heaven on earth!

Kiddo's full of energy today! Yesterday, Matt and I went to Chadron for Therapy. I got my hair cut and picked up my new glasses, and Jeffeys. I wore them immediately, and it felt FUNKY! I was lifting up my feet at first, as the curb looked HUGE! TOo FunnY!

Thanks for all of the comments, you guys are the BEST!

Today, maybe Meggie will get to play with Kami. They are "best friends" says Meggie. They LOVE to play dolls together. What little sweeties!

Last night Jeffey had a fire call to a structure fire, which was HUGE! They got back very late from the fires, and he was exhausted. He still had to go to work at midnight.....poor guy! He did get home @ 0600...

So, since he's sleeping, Meggie and I are going to Phae's to play. Meggie can't wait to play with Kamden, and they will play dolls..... Mommy's will play with stamps!

Looks like I will work this afternoon.... UGH!

Hey, commenter's! You are doing great! Just remember one comment PER PERSON PER DAY.


Girlfriends are Great, thanks to U...... I feel refreshed!


Have a great Fall-like day!


11 comments:

  1. OH I sooooooo need coffee this morning!!!! Ray is Cheyenne after a train ride and called to chat and woke me up to play an online card game!! It was fun, but I'm totally dragging!!! lol - Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, now you have coffee again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I liked coffee. It always smells so good but I can't stand the taste. Have a good day!~Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know i Love my bunn (coffee pot that is) Nothing starts off a day better than a good cup of Jo!! Sorry i didn'y make it yestrday-Darn RR- we must be getting old i just got new glasses also-urgh! I think you should post a pic of you with your new specs!! Muffy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you got your haircut recently. My computer isn't working so this will probably be my only time to blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Had fun today...Maybe I'll have my scrap room up and going and it will be even more fun next time! But we did figure out a game plan for my cards!! Kam had fun also!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool glasses Beck; they almost look like mine! Do you have to wear them all the time? They look nice on you!!Muffy

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOOOO, Sarah, your a hottie!
    OOPS, I mean, fruity?!?!
    -Jeffey

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wish my wife liked coffee. -Shane

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.