Sunday, October 12, 2008

Hi, Ho, off to clean the cabin! Happy Day Jaxon!


(Jaxon's Party Pic's I couldn't resist taking!)

Hey Girlies!!
I am off to clean the cabin! Okay, I am back from the cleaning adventure.... I had to clean the fireplace-which I hate- and it was soooooo dusty! UGH! Anyhow, it would be a good day to snuggle up in front of the fireplace and read a good book. BUT, now I have to go to work @ noon. My hubby is STILL working... bad night at the BNSF. So, we are going to the fire hall for the pancake feed, then him to bed, me to work. YIPPEE!

The Kiddo's are at Grandma & Papa's having a hay-day. Matt & Papa caught up with me at the cabin, they were out hunting elk. Then they were planning some breakfast at the house. THEN, Matt and Papa were off to do some antelope hunting. Matt-Man loves to hunt and fish. He has some wonderful mentors, too. Andy was at the house watching TV, and talking about the Huskers loss, yet. Meggie just woke up when I got to the house (went to pick up the flannel sheets) and was dressed in her footie-jammies! OHHHHH SOOOO CUTE & SNUGGLY! I kissed on her for awhile.

Anyhow, I will get the kiddo's later this eveing after I get off work. I need to get a toddler bed from the ranch for Meggie. She insists on sleeping on the floor next to my side of the bed. It is getting too cold for that, so we will wedge a little bed in that spot for her. I know, she should sleep in her bed, but, who really cares as long as everyone is getting their rest?

Well, all of you have a great day!

Hugs........................2U!

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE the pictures! Please send all of them to me. Jaxon had a great day yesterday and is still talking about his fire truck ride! Thanks again for coming to help us celebrate! Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn Railroad, makes me sleepy!
    -Jeffey

    ReplyDelete
  3. dido, on the damn railroad!! Beck you have your hubby posting blogs for you now?! You ust WANT shay to make soemthing!!LOL Muffy

    ReplyDelete
  4. My wife and son are beautiful in your pictures!-Shane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to see you at the party!! Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.