Thursday, October 2, 2008

Rules, smules....

Oops, should have let you all know that this contest is
"One comment, per person, per day."

WHEW! What a day! I got my latest Jodi Picoult, "Change of Heart" read. One word, "AWESOME!" I LOVED IT! I think it is her best book, yet. I couldn't put it down today..... Work wasn't exciting, but the reading was great! Tomorrow I will make something crafty, instead of reading the day away!
Oh, yea, you DO NOT have to be registered to leave a comment, just hit the "Anonymous" button, and sign your name to you comment.... K, is that perfectly muddy??
Take Care,
hugs............2U

6 comments:

  1. Hi Wendlands!!! Wish we could make it this weekend to the big birthday bash...sorry we can't. Have a GREAT time. I'll try to help you win the blog contest :-)

    Love & Miss you all!!!!

    Cyndi Blundell

    ReplyDelete
  2. TAG you're it, even tho this one comment will probably make you win. LOL! Check my blog out to see rules.

    Isn't this fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. rules take away all the fun!! Muffy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Day Little Peanut!
    -Daddy-O

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.