Monday, October 20, 2008

Ha! Ha!


Here's what I need in my yard to greet Crawfordites!
Tee Hee!
We had a great weekend. Kidd's had so much fun at the farm going hunting with Papa, and wrenching on vehicles with Unckie. They are so lucky to have these opportunities! Meggie played with Grandma and helped her cook pancakes.....
Jeffey and I got the party all done, and I cleaned up. I am still exhausted! Plus, I got to go to work last night! Yea?!?!?!
Jeffey is working this morning, as he did yesterday and the day before. He's lucky to catch all of the daylights!
Oh, yea!~ I actually watched a movie yesterday afternoon! It was "What Happens In Vegas" with Cameron Diaz.... really funny! AND, it was a chick flick! I recommend!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, kids were a pain in the butt getting ready for school..... CHAOS! Calgone take us away!!!!!
Hugs...............................2U!
Quote for the day:
What is a friend? A single soul in two bodies.- Aristotle

1 comment:

  1. dido on the friend saying!! I am glad to hear good reviews on the movie , i wanted to see it it looks funny!! Take Care!Muffy

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.