Wednesday, October 8, 2008

HOORAY!


(kids @ cabin @ sunset, Mountain of Laundry to tackle!)


Hey ya'all!
I am having coffee withdrawls! I need some......BAD! I think I will go to Citgo and get some! ARGH!!!!! HMMMMMFFFFF!!!

Last night the kiddo's and I went out to finish up cleaning the cabin for Grandma. She can't hardly bend or move. SO, we went and dusted, vacuumed, and ect. It is so pretty out there right now with the pretty golden yellow leaves surrounding the creek. I wish I could go on vacation.....


Well, the coffee maker is supposed to be here soon. So, from now on we will use the culligan water.....

I have been bumped off the 9:00 am job.....ARGH! I sure enjoy that job! Anyhow, hopefully next Monday I will be back on it. So, now I am back on the Extra Board. I had to bump my hubby.... He is going to the midnight job here in Crawford. Today, I will try to fold the MOUNTAIN of laundry that has been washed, just not folded and put away. It can get out of control very easily....


K, have a great day! Thank you for the comments, I sure appreciate all of your helpful hints and ect...

Quote of the day ~It's all fun and games until someone loses an eyelet!

Hugs.......................2U

11 comments:

  1. Beck --
    Hang in there; it won't be long, and your beloved coffee pot will be here. That first cup of coffee will be so delectable, you won't know how to handle it!!

    Hope Grandma is doing ok -- our thoughts are with her...

    Hugs to all
    Blundells

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the laundry! Is CTMH in yet? Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I reserved my booth yesterday! Yah! I made one wreath last night....it's GORGEOUS I must say :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ydtrjklWhat's up with your mom?
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey girl, Yikes on the laundry!?! It is bad with just the two of us i can't imagine when we have kids!! What is wrong with moma Myrna? Muffy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did you get it all folded? ~ Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, there's my shirt I've been looking for!
    -Jeffey

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't even know how to do laundry. Shane

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.