Tuesday, October 28, 2008

HAW! HAW!!!!




(This is the super-gorgeous, AWESOME, beautiful runner that Shay made for me for the contest. Sorry Shay! I took so long to post it! "CHAOS", is our house motto! Also, Love this joke! HEE, Hee! )

Anyhow, today I am going to try to catch up with Marisa so I can take some pics of Miranda for halloween. I will post asap.

THEN, My Ma was in Rapid yesterday and I had her look @ the Cuttlebugs(a device that embosses paper in various patterns) at Hobby Lobby. I have been looking at them on-line and can't seem to get one for my budget. BUT, Mom got me one in Rapid for 40% off! YEA! I can't wait to play with it this weekend! YIPEE! So, I am off to the farm to get it.

Take Care, have a great day!

Hugs, and more hugs..........................2U

1 comment:

  1. Thank you!!! My Aunt will be very please now. She has bugged me and bugged me!!! I stole the pictures too, hope you don't mind:)

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.