Thursday, October 30, 2008

Dust in your eyes...




(Unckie & Papa- Kim the COWGIRL- Jeffey bring up the ditch-)

Yesterday, Kim & Jeff & I went to the farm to help bring in the steer pairs. We didn't have too many problems.... Jeffey got stuck in the creek, and had to have a little assistance. I hit the ditch at an odd angle and hurt myself. Otherwise we did well. Just dirt in our eyes. We had fun, and the weather was perfect, the view was AWESOME, and the company was great!
Then we came home to get Meggie from school, and then NAP-TIME! Yea! I had a nap with her and felt somewhat better.
Work called me in at 6 p.m. YUCK!
Jeffey and the kids brought me a yummy grilled burger to work on the train. THANKS HONEY!
I am so looking forward to our weekend at the cabin. I have lots of projects to get done!
Take Care, hugs..............................2U

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.